Our website GamblingTopOnline.com (the “Site”), is committed to providing the most accurate and truthful information and advice to site users about the online gambling industry.
Agreement and Acceptance
Using our Site, you acknowledge that you accept the Terms and agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to the Terms, you should refrain from visiting the Site.
Description of Service
- Our Site is an independent source of information about online gambling and sports betting and provides advice to casino players. In addition, the Site offers independent information, reviews, and news about gambling and gambling sites.
- The Site does not provide any gambling services, is not an online gambling operator, bookmaker, or gambling service provider, and is not regulated by them. The Site does not accept real money wagers, betting or any other gambling games or transactions and does not facilitate gambling games.
- GamblingTopOnline.com is an affiliate website that makes money through affiliate links to gambling sites. Our business is to recommend only gambling sites with the appropriate license and are fully regulated by law.
- Online gambling is an activity intended for adults only.
- This Site is not intended for minors or persons without the legal capacity to participate in online gambling.
- Use of our Site is available only to persons over the age of 18 or the legal age in their jurisdiction, whichever is higher.
- The Site and the Owners have ensured the accuracy of the information, content and links provided on the Site to the extent permitted by law. However, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in the content on the Site. Due to the constantly changing nature of the information on the Site, we shall not be liable for any damage or loss arising directly or indirectly from the fact that any information available on the Site is not accurate, complete or current.
- You should forward any changes or additional terms that we may have overlooked. This means independently reviewing information about any third parties.
- You will not regard any information on our Site as legal advice or as a guarantee of the legality of gambling in your particular jurisdiction. Before engaging in play, you should always check gambling websites and their terms and conditions.
- As a User, you understand and agree that all information, content and links provided on the Site are at your own risk.
- You cannot and will not hold the Site or the Site Owners liable for any damages or losses caused directly or indirectly by the information, content and links provided on the Site.
- Players are solely responsible for using the GamblingTopOnline.com website and playing at their own choice and risk. A player who wagers real money does so by indicating that they are legally allowed to do so.
- We do not represent the legal status of any player who participates in real money games on any external websites.
- The preceding limitation of liability applies to any loss or damage suffered by any user or any third party, directly or indirectly, as a result of any use of the Site or in respect of any third-party content or hyperlinks.
Access to the Site
We cannot guarantee that the Site or any content on the Site will always be accessible on the Internet or will operate uninterruptedly. We may remove, discontinue or change all or any portion of the Site without informing users. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, any page of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We do not guarantee that the Site will be entirely safe for you or free from viruses or other bugs. Because of the inherent risks of communication and transmission over the Internet, we assume no responsibility for any damage or loss caused by viruses or other malicious code, damage or loss of data, or any software or hardware failure. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you use your virus protection software.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content published on all Site pages is copyrighted and proprietary to GamblingTopOnline.com.
Applicable laws govern ownership of the content. You are not allowed to copy, distribute or process any part of the content or use it for any commercial purpose without our written consent, which must be obtained in advance.
Notification of Infringement of Copyright or Other Intellectual Property Rights
We are committed to valuing and respecting the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, we will make all reasonable efforts to correct any identified and confirmed instances of copyright or other intellectual property infringement.
To notify us of infringement, the owner or authorized agent with verifiable contact information should detail the item and location on GamblingTopOnline.com that is suspected of infringement, as well as a complete description and legal proof of the material suspected of breaking and contact [email protected].
Third Party Content and Hyperlinks
- The Site contains hyperlinks to external third-party websites, including gambling websites, which have their terms and conditions. We strongly encourage you to read these in detail before using these third-party websites. We have no influence whatsoever on the information contained therein and are not responsible for its accuracy. The owners and web admins of these websites are responsible for this.
- The Site has no control over those third-party websites and is not responsible for any content, products, or other materials available on those third-party websites. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, as to the accuracy or quality of the content, products, programs, services or software of such third-party websites.
- By visiting any third-party website, you agree that you are subject to all of the terms and conditions of use of that website, and you may not hold the Site or the owners liable for any damage or loss caused by the third-party website or in connection with the use of the third party website.
- As with all other content on this GamblingTopOnline.com website, links to any third-party content are offered for informational, educational and entertainment purposes only.
- Users must check the applicable laws in their jurisdiction that may apply to the use of third-party sites to determine their legality.
- The User, at this moment, agrees to hold GamblingTopOnline.com harmless from any monetary loss or other damage incurred, directly or indirectly, as a result of visiting and using any links to third-party content presented on this Site.
We recommend that you gamble responsibly. Play only for fun and entertainment, not to solve any financial problems.
- Remember that there is always a risk involved in playing for real money at an online casino.
- So only play with money you can afford to lose.
- Apply setting limits to your gambling.
- Stick to your betting limits.
If you need additional support, we recommend you visit any of the independent gambling addiction prevention and treatment agencies, such as Be Gamble Aware: https://www.begambleaware.org/
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We declare that we may, at any time, at our discretion, change the Terms and Conditions without notice. Therefore, please visit this web page regularly to check for an updated version.
For information on how to contact a representative of the Site, see the contact page.